Maths can be a pretty intimidating subject for some students. As a result, they have a hard time understanding the concepts, which can lead to them failing critical exams such as their GCSEs. Fortunately, students don't fail simply because maths is hard. They may be lacking supervision in the classroom or may be too shy to ask for help with understanding the subject.
The Tutor Surgery provides one-to-one private GCSE maths tuition in Petts Wood. Through our tutoring program, students having a hard time with maths or aren't confident that they can get the passing grade of 5 when they take their GCSEs can arm themselves with the necessary maths skills to help them reach their academic goals.
Why Choose The Tutor Surgery?
The Tutor Surgery is a trusted provider of GCSE maths tuition in Petts Wood because of our commitment to provide specialised, tailored tutoring programmes for students. We help them overcome their difficulties in maths by:
- Familiarising students with their tutors
- Teaching them in an environment that's conducive to learning
- Learning their maths competencies and focusing on their weaknesses
- Tailoring our tutoring approach to the students' learning capacity
- Engaging them in a private, one-to-one tutoring
- Giving them practical problem-solving techniques to understand and solve maths concepts, from simpler to the more complex aspects
- Providing them with challenging exercises and mock exams to encourage critical thinking
- Inviting parents to be more involved in their progress
Help Your Child Secure Their Future
A solid GCSE result is a key first step to your child's successful university application. But, studying for the GCSEs can be daunting and stressful. These states of mind put your child in a place that isn't conducive to absorbing the information they need. With private tutoring services from The Tutor Surgery, you're giving your child a considerably better chance at achieving impressive grades.
Get in touch with us today by calling us on 02088592900.